Further down the page, you'll find some explanations regarding the key similarities and differences between the Generac iQ3500 and the Honda EU3000iS.
But before checking out explanations regarding their power, portability and features here's a table that summarizes the main pros of each of these 2 generators:As the Honda EU3000iS and the Generac iQ3500 do not share the same manufacturer, their overall build and technology in use can vary. Power Comparison
- Power: With a running wattage of 3000 W, the Generac iQ3500 will allow to power more appliances and tools than the 2800 running watts of the Honda EU3000iS. Moreover, compared to the 3000 starting watts of the Honda EU3000iS, the Generac iQ3500 and its starting wattage of 3500 W will give more power to start the appliances which require an additional boost to get their motor running.
- Runtime: When loaded to 25% of their max capacity, the Honda EU3000iS offers a higher runtime on a full tank than the Generac iQ3500: it can operate for up to 20 hours, whereas the Generac iQ3500 offers a maximum runtime of 14.1 hours.
- Fuel Efficiency: With a gasoline consumption at 25% load of 0.17 GPH (gallon per hour), the Honda EU3000iS is more fuel efficient than the Generac iQ3500 and its 0.18 GPH. The former's operation will therefore cost less in terms of the money spent on gasoline. Inverter generators like these 2 are of the most fuel efficient (and quiet) type.
- THD: Both generators offer a low THD (<3% for the Generac iQ3500 and <3% for the Honda EU3000iS) and are therefore perfectly suitable to safely power your sensitive electronic devices.
- Bulkiness: As these two products share the same overall bulk, neither of them will really take up less storage space.
- Weight: The iQ3500 and its 109.1 lbs is somewhat lighter than the 131 lbs of the EU3000iS.
- Portability: Both offer a double handle, which improves your grip when you wish to move them around.
- Starting System: Both devices can be started either via a pull-start mechanism or an electric starter.
- Outlets: The Generac iQ3500 and the Honda EU3000iS both offer 3 AC outlets. None of them feature GFCI outlets. Both of them also feature a DC output. For more detailed information regarding all their respective receptacles, refer to the Generac iQ3500's and the Honda EU3000iS's product pages.
- Data Center & Fuel Gauge: The Generac iQ3500 offers a better insight into its power production than the Honda EU3000iS, because it is equipped with a data center. Besides that, thanks to a fitted fuel gauge, the Honda EU3000iS provides instant visibility of the fuel level.